Welcome Reception and Cocktail Hour (Monday, April 24th)
A welcome reception and cocktail hour will be held in the Agorà room of the ground floor of the conference venue on Monday, April 24th following the final conference session of the first day.
Social Dinner (Tuesday, April 25th)
A social dinner will be held on Tuesday, April 25th at 20.00 local time at Caffè Pedrocchi.
This café is the oldest and most famous historical café in the city of Padua. It is a short walk (500 meters) from the conference venue “San Gaetano”. A unique place for coffee tasting and cuisine, it is recognized as the most exclusive venue in the center for the most important and spectacular events and celebrations.
Social dinner will be served on the Piano Nobile. There will be tables with 10 people each. The Menù is based on Italian and Venetian traditional food and includes:
- Aperitif (beverages and nibbles)
- a Starter
- First dish (Risotto or pasta)
- Second dish (meat/fish/vegetarian plate)
- Drinks (Water, Wine, Coffee)
The participants to the social dinner will have the opportunity to freely visit the “Museum of the Risorgimento and Contemporary Age”, located on the Piano Nobile of the Caffé Pedrocchi and accessible privately that evening.
Free time in Padua
If you’d like to visit Padova there are many activities you can join:
- Padua Tourism Office
- The conference venue is currently hosting the Frida Khalo and Diego Rivera- Gelman Collection. This will be the only stop for this exhibit in Italy, see ticket information here.
- For any further information and suggestions during your stay in Padova, please refer to the registration desk at the venue where the staff will be glad to assist you with further tips.